The Vulcan X8 HL is a heavy lift multicopter – small, compact, lightwieght and foldable. It´s designed to carry payloads of 4kg and more. Made from high grade carbon fibre, and custom manufactured 6061 grade aluminium, this is an extremely tough, folding frame in X8 configuration, designed with ultimate safety in mind, and built to withstand the rigors of real world commercial use. It´s designed to carry payloads of 4kg incl. gimbal and (DSLR´s like: 5D mkIV, A7SII and GH5/s).
- Foldable frame with Quick Fold Mechanism with safety latch for ultimate security, allowing the machine to be folded down flat for transportation. It does not require no tools to use.
- DUAL Operator System with 2 radios (Pilot -/ camera operator)
- Silicone gel anti vibration system
- Multiple gimbal option
- Quick Realease mount for detaching gimbal
- Can carry up to 2 large lipo batteries (2x12kAh Tattu suggested)
- Extended retractable landing gear – 500mm of ground clearance
- FPV system for pilot
- ‘DayBright’ LED system with programmable controller featuring 24 flash patterns and control from your Tx, visible from up to 2km in daylight.
– DJI A3 flight controller
– KDE 4014XF 380Kv x 8
– KDE 55 HV OPTO x 8
– T-motor CF 16″ x 5.4(pair) x 4 Propellers
– Unique silicone gel Anti Vibration System (8 Gel AV plate)
– Extended retracts (motorized)
– Custom daybright LED system
– 400A HV Power distribution board
– 2x Futaba T14SG 14ch transmitter
– 2x Lilliput diversity monitors
– iCharger 4010 DUO battery charger
– E-Fuel 50A Power Supply
– 2x 12000 mAh Tattu batteries
Frame wieght: 2,9kg
Flighttime with (GH5/GH5s/a7sii + Steady 2500 camera gimbal) 2x12kAh Tattu batteries: 18min
Optional add for this RTF:
* Steady gimbals (-10% off);
* HD and AV videolink;
* Monitor stands + back straps (+450€)
– Installation: 4-5 Days. Includes: wires, soldering, plugs, testing, calibrating, balancing etc.