The Vulcan Raven HL (RTF) Dual Operator System is a geniusly built Super Heavy Lift multicopter. It´s designed to carry payloads of 8kg and more. Made from high grade carbon fibre, and custom manufactured 6061 grade aluminium, this is an extremely tough, easy folding frame in X8 configuration, designed with ultimate safety in mind,. This machine is already being used by several major film and production companies to carry Red Dragon, Arri Mini or BMCC similar sized cameras.
- Foldable frame with Quick Fold Mechanism with safety latch for ultimate security, allowing the machine to be folded down flat for transportation. It does not require no tools to use.
- DUAL Operator System with 2 radios (Pilot -/ camera operator)
- Silicone gel anti vibration system
- Multiple gimbal option
- Quick Realease mount for detaching gimbal
- Can carry up to 4 large lipo batteries
- Extended retractable landing gear – 500mm of ground clearance
- FPV, telemetry for voltage and altitude, telemetry flight log
- ‘DayBright’ LED system with programmable controller featuring 24 flash patterns and control from your Tx, visible from up to 2000 feet in daylight.
– DJI A3 or A3 Pro flight controller
– KDE 5215 435Kv x 8
– KDE 75 HV OPTO x 8
– T-motor 18″ x 6.1(pair) x 4 Propellers
– Unique silicone gel Anti Vibration System (12 Gel AV plate)
– Extended retracts (motorized)
– Custom LED system
– 400A HV Power distribution board
– 2x Futaba T14SG 14ch transmitter with Telemetry (pilot)
– 2x Lilliput diversity monitors
– iCharger 4010 DUO battery charger
– E-Fuel 50A Power Supply
– 2x 16000 mAh Tattu battery
– Optional: Long Range Video links AV (Immersion 600mW) -/ HD-link (DJI Lightbridge)
– Installation: 4 Days. Includes: wires, soldering, plugs, testing, calibrating, balancing etc.