The CamCtrl is a control board to control cameras or video-cameras via the new SONY Multi-Interface (this is not LANC!).
All cameras and camcorders that can be used together with the Sony remote control RM-VPR1 can be used together with the CamCtrl.
(for example: SONY Alpha 5000/6000, NEX-3N, HDR CX410, HDR-PJ650, HDR-PJ780, HDR-PJ660E, HDR-PJ790E, HDR-PJ820E ,…)
The CamCtrl is connected to a FlightCtrl or a rc receiver using a servo cable
The recording/tripper will be started via a switch on the remote control or via a programmed waypoints.
The following functions can be used:
- Zoom-in & out
- REC Start/Stop
- Photo shutter (in Video and photo mode)
- auto wakeup, if camera was in sleep mode
- Weight: approx.14g incl. cables
- Dimension: approx.30x16mm
- Cable length: Multi-Cable approx.12cm
- Cable length: Servo cable approx.12cm
- 1x electronics with assembled cables