FatShark Dominator HD3 Goggles
FATSHARK DOMINATOR HD3 FPV goggles continue to demonstrate why FatShark are the world’s leading FPV goggle manufacturer. The Dominator HD3 are their most powerful, versatile and portable goggles to date. The modular HD3 3D FPV goggles have a changeable aspect ratio, including a 16.9 HDMI mode display, which will match the aspect ratio of HD systems. The Dominator HD3’s are top of the range FPV goggles for drone pilots, packed with features such as a large field of view, adjustable aspect ratio, high resolution and fan-equipped faceplate for anti-fogging. The new and improved faceplate is velcro-backed (removable) for am even more comfortable fit.
The HD3 goggles have a 42 degree field of view which maintains a large screen experience, whilst producing a crisp and clear image throughout for OSD readability. There are no blurry edges to be found here!
The HDMI input means they can be used with camera drones such as the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional, DJI Phantom 4, or DJI Inspire 1 series. Or as always they can be used with an analoguereceiver module for use with a variety of FPV systems and drones.
Record the action and never forget a moment with the integrated, easy to use DVR which records to a MicroSD card slotted into the goggles.
– 42 Degree field of view (38 Degrees HDMI)
– 59-69mm IPD range (adjustable)
– SVGA 800 X 600 resolution display
– Supports Side/Side 3D
– NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
– High Definition media interface (HDMI) 720p support
– Modular Head Tracker Bay
– Modular Receiver Bay – perfect for use with the 5.8GHz RaceBand Receiver Module, or RaceBand Diversity Receiver Module
– Power – DC 7-13V (2S/3S)
– Power Consumption: 4W
– Integrated Analogue DVR
– Dominator HD3 Headset with fan-equipped faceplate
– Zipper Case
– 7.4V, 1800mAh Battery with LED indicator
– AV Cable
– Mini to Mini high definition media interface (HDMI) cable
(including Mini to Mini, Mini standard HDMI adapters)