DJI’s first aerial platform built for enterprise users.
The Matrice 210 – or M210 – is a huge improvement over previous industrial aircraft, offering something halfway between the super feature rich and easy to use Inspire 2, with the capability and longevity of the Matrice 600. The Matrice 210 folds up and fits inside a small supplied carrying case making it very portable so you’re ready to fly within minutes.
BUILT TO ENDURE
High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. The new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments.
MAX FLIGHT TIME
MAX PAYLOAD CAPACITY
A new app called DJI Pilot allows pilots to use the very latest flight features such as:
- Spotlight – to lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely
- Point of Interest – to circle around an object for a smooth orbit
- Tripod – to fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in tight environments
- ActiveTrack – to follow a person or object whilst always keeping the target in frame
DJI camera gimbals can be fitted in the following combinations:
- Single Gimbal Underneath
- Dual Gimbal Underneath
- Single Gimbal Above – ideal for inspection work such as inspecting the underneath of a bridge. This is the first DJI product with this capability.