About the DJI Follow Focus for Inspire Zenmuse X5
Advanced and Precise Follow Focus System – the DJI Focus looks similar to a typical camera focus ring, but has incredible accuracy and precision giving you total control over the camera focus. The brushless motors give you an accuracy of ±0.002° so turning the remote is just like turning the lens itself. It has a high torque and fast reaction speed so you’ll be able to keep the subject in focus at all times.
Nb. This product is not compatible with the DJI Ronin or DJI Ronin-M handheld gimbal.
- Wireless Control Integration – the DJI Follow Focus motor assembly is a self-contained system, which combines a brushless motor and a receiver making it compact and easy to install. This also means it only requires a single power source. A neat solution that enables complete, precise control.
- Fast Wireless Transmission – when on the ground, the remote control will transmit at up to 100m with only 14ms of lag. When it’s controlling a DJI Inspire with Zenmuse X5 or X5R, it connects straight to the Inspire remote control, so you can control it easily for the full Inspire flight range.
- Programmable and Customisable – the Focus has an OLED display menu on the remote which lets you fine tune the settings to make it work exactly how you need it to. You can even set multiple focus points, and the speed the camera will rack between them to make complicated moves simple and repeatable.
- X5 Series Compatible – the Follow Focus is fully compatible with the X5 Series cameras, such as on the Inspire 1 Pro or Raw, giving you total control of the camera focus whilst in the air.
- Dual Communication Ports – there are two ports built into the Follow Focus, so as technology continues to inevitably improve, you’ll be able to expand the Follow Focus features and capabilities.
- Rosette Mount – you can connect other accessories to the DJI Follow Focus, or to connect it to other pieces of equipment using the built-in rosette mount.
- Rechargeable Battery – the long lasting single cell battery will power the Focus for a shoot, but it’s easy to change if needed and can be charged through it’s USB recharging port.